BIO-ZYME INDUSTRIAL CLEANER
Bio-Zyme Industrial is a New Zealand manufactured environmentally preferable and readily biodegradable cleaner and user-friendly degreaser and deodoriser.
It is the safer and healthier alternative to toxic cleaners, solvents, caustics and bleaches.
Bio-Zyme is a naturally fermented enzyme product made from naturally sourced plant-based ingredients. It has a very low impact on the environment and is non-hazardous & non-corrosive.
Bio-Zyme Industrial is a degreaser/cleaner, proven to break down suspended solids, fats, oils and grease.
Features & Benefits
- Readily biodegradable degreaser/deodoriser/cleaner that fully neutralises contaminants
- Proven to remove and break down fats, oil, grease, suspended solids and fatty acids from all surfaces and drains - Degreaser
- Eliminates odours at the source (not a mask) - Deodoriser | Cleaner
- Environmental Choice NZ Licensed, MPI approved C32, BioGro Certified, Endorsed by NZ Councils
- Endorsed by NZ's leading Waste Water Treatment manufacturers - RX Industries, Devon Plastics, Oasis ClearWater
- Recommended for use in RH King Grease Converters, MacTrap Systems and Clenz Systems
- Plastic bottles are recyclable No2 plastic
- Enhances and conditions wastewater treatment systems
- Suitable for: Grease Traps, Grease Converters, Water Treatment Systems/Septic Tanks, greasy floors, drain blockages.
Suitable for use in:
- Grease Traps
- Grease Converters
- Water Treatment Systems
- Septic Tanks
- Effluent Ponds
- Greasy Floors
- Drain Blockages
Available in 1L and 5L